View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 08:44 AM   #354
AnalBumCover
College Starter

My wife and I have just become proud members of the Disney Vacation Club, buying 50 points at the Polynesian Village. After looking at our 5 year vacation outlook, we felt 50 points are all we needed for now, with the intention of buying some more down the line. Hopefully Aulani will still have availability by the time we decide to buy.

With that, we are now planning our first vacation in March. I'll be working with our Club Guide to help book our trip. It'll be a two-part vacation, starting off with a 3-night stay at one of the resorts at WDW, depending on what's available. Then shift over to a 3-night Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. We won't be using our points for the cruise. I think cruises take up too many points.

We're pretty excited about this trip. Once we nail down the room, we'll have fun planning which park(s) to visit.

This will be our first time out to WDW, so feel free to throw out ideas for us! We're annual passholders at California Disneyland, so I'm wondering if WDW Magic Kingdom will just me more of the same...?
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote