View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 02:22 PM   #45
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Military Briefing: General Eola Eusrim

As the sole commander of our ground forces, you are responsible for the distribution of our armies and what kinds of armies we will primarily recruit. Our present state of readiness is that of a single army on Humboldt, to which four garrisons will be added in the case of an attack.

The army on Humboldt is a defense army, which is one of two kinds, the other being assault armies. The defense army is half the cost and is nearly as combat-effective(87%) to be exact. The drawback is that they cannot be moved from the world they were recruited on. Assault armies come with transports and are necessary to invade alien worlds. Armies of both kinds can be improved with attachments, or I should say they could be had we actually developed the doctrine for any.

At the moment, we can recruit armies only on Humboldt. Therefore your only decision to make is what kind to recruit here. Much like the Economic Priorities, this is a build-to decision informing how we should best structure our force.

Defense Armies: Low/Med/High priority
Assault Armies: Low/Med/High priority

Gen. Eola Eusrim, you are now on the clock.

That's it for initial orders. I'll put up some details on Humboldt itself but didn't bother yet since nobody has taken the governor of our homeworld yet. At this point I'm waiting on you. Of course new sign-ups are welcome at any time. In 48 hours, or sooner if everyone reports in, we will proceed.

In other words, stop playing your solo campaigns for five freaking minutes so you can tell me what to do :P
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote