View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 12:26 AM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March, 2204 – Our first tech is complete – Nanomechanics in the engineering tech group, gives us boosts to tech development there.

April, 2204 – We have deciphered the language of the aliens we met, and they are the Omior Collective.

They are to our north and west, so I will move to Tau Cygni next, and perhaps up the arm

Feb, 2205 – The Omior grab the valuable Caehines system and take it off the map, next to Tau Cygni. They have blocked our route of expansion in that direction or towards the relic planet.

I accept it.

We announce the formation of a Commercial Pact with them which will increase our energy intake. Research and non-aggression pacts follow.

May, 2205 - Tau Cygni is ours.

We acquired a tech for physics quantum theory for helping with research.

July – We get the genome mapping tech that increases our pop growth rate by 10 percent.

Lytirin has another Arid world

We adopt the New Life unity which boosts our pop growth more.

We trade some minerals for credits with the Omior.

November, 2206 – Where now? Tau Cygni is ours. I could move up the back leg towards the rear of the Omior. There is a bad system there in Ler Zumon but next to Tau that I could grab and then move up the back side and lock in the Omior. Let’s do it. I also have a good energy making holdings to I want to grab that’s in a good choke point called Baranik. I order another construction ship which will head there and bring it in

I finish research for better mining facilities in the stars. Next? Geothermal fracking to help them on the planet.

June, 2207 – Ler is ours. I order some small energies here to move in and become ours.

We find an archeological site in Edor Vang, next to Ler.

Sept – I order my construction fleet to Edor Vang.

Oct – The colony in Tigira Primus is now fully formed.

I trade for more credits – 1000 minerals for 650 credits.

Baranik is ours and I order my construction vessel to bring in the minerals and credits here

Dec – The system survey in Edor Vang is complete and I order my construction ship to bring it in.

Mar, 2008, Edor Vang is ours.

New map:

Here you can see the new area. Edor Vang is behind the Omior. I am currently scouting a system behind their homeworld with a continental planet. I can grab it if needed. I can also use Edor Vang as a fun central place for scouting the region and my goal is to cut off the Omior here. If I can bring in Drisk, then I have cut them off. On the other hand, a I may not care too. I can head west, grab that planet instead, and let the Omior take the 6 or 7 planets north. It depends on their relative value, which I just don’t know right now.

You can also see Baranik to the connection point, as well as two planeted systems in that direction. You can see my emphasis on cutting my energy losses too, and Baranik had 6 energy we are working to bring under our aegis.

The Omior are one of the better neighbors to have, we could have had the Clave or the Thrass or the Androids. I’m not upset by their appearance. I am sad we lost the relic world to them as they’ll be able to bring it in, but that’s very, very Omior so they can have at it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote