View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 04:21 AM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I begin working on a colony ship for Lytirin, next to Baranik with the Arid world

Mar, 2209 – We finish the survey in Feggar. I order y Construction ship there in case I want to bring in it with it’s Continental world.

April – We have brought the system of Lytirin under our control.

I move to Reach for the Stars for my next expansion perk which lowers our starbase costs.

Aug – I have 100 alloy again, I can try and build a station in Feggar, the system next to the homeworld of the Omior with the contential world. Do I want to? I do.

I finish eh survey of Drisk and it’s just a quick light sector with some tech stuff.

I order an Autochthon Monument on our homeworld, and this should help out with unity production.

Nov - Feggar is ours. I order this fleet to Drisk. Let’s enclose them.

Our Physics research finishes and my next I better energy management.

March, 2210 – Geothermal fracking finished. Next? Powered exoskeletons.

Our new colony begins!

Here you are!

May – We order our construction ship to bring in Drisk.

Septs – It’s ours.

We finished our bio research and my next target is Ground Defense Planning

Nov – We get a project to begin cracking open a box we found in a rift. The research station in Drisk is finished.

We announce a migration treaty with the Omior. This opens our borders to migration.

March, 2211 - We uncover a lost amoeba junior who imprints on our scout ship. I order it to Edor Vang.

It’s a minor system, but I move to bring Oweprinda into our realm. It’s next to our homeworld, and next to this nice system called Etan Stela that has an archaeological dig site

Oct – I bring it in.

I trade another 1k minerals for 687 energy

We find an ancient battlefield. I order it researched.

I adopt the courier network expansion unity and that increases our Admin capacity.

May, 2212 – The amoeba has reached maturity. We name her Nyx. She’s very powerful.

July – Etan Stela is ours

Oct – We finished the project for the ruined battlefield and found some valuable tech research points.

Feb, 2213 – We finish with a box project. We can take one of three solutions. I chose the red solution. It appears to have made us more social.

March – I order an upgraded Starbase in the Edor Vang system

May – We finish our exoskeleton tech. Next? Standardized corvette building patterns.

We find two enemies up from our holdings by the Omior. We won’t be able to advance further until we handle them.

Mar, 2214 – The starbase is finished, as is our colony at Lytirin Rock.

We issue a Mining station report from the engineering team

Sept – We uncover the ruins of a huge ruined prison complex in our system of Etan Stela. I order an investigation thereof.

Nov – I order a colony ship built.

I trade another 1k minerals for credits

April, 2215 – I order the system of Lythorius, south of Baranik, with the planet that’s habitable in it, to be brought into our aegis.

June – Good news!

We can finish our expansion unity group. We take Galactic Ambition. This reduces our starbase upkeep by 20%. My planets can build more stuff after we finish it.

I can also take my first ascension ability. What do I want?

I can only take 8.

I like two – Transcendent Learning and Technology Ascendency. The first lets my leaders get +2 levels which helps due to their age, and increases their experience gain by 50%. That includes generals, admirals, leaders for colonies, scientists, and researchers. That’s all pretty good. The latter will bump my research speed by 10% and also boost my chance of getting a rare technology from 1.0% to 1.5%.

Let’s do the latter. The boost to all techs this early is quite valuable, as is the better chances of a cool rare tech. It’s also pretty useful for the Silica as they have always been about boosting their tech development with scientists and such too.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote