View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 09:54 AM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

October – We bring Lythorius under our purview

Feb, 2216 – We begin to dig up the site in Edor Vang

We gain the research for our defenders on the ground in Society. Next? Planetary unification which will boost our unity numbers.

April – Our research into the ancient mining stations finishes and we get some bonus mining boosts.

Oct – We find a destroyed base in Etan Stela. We begin a research project to uncover it.

Our latest colony has begun on the Ocean world of Water Slough in Lythorius. You can see my mineral growth far outstrips my energy loss.

We found another system with rare crystals, called Bajiol, two jumps from us in Edor Vang. I begin to move towards it.

March, 2217 – Our project for the ruins of the star base is finished. We found our first sign of the ancient precursor civilization we are tracking down, as well as some bonus engineering tech. I begin to excavate the site here.

Nov – We finish our physics research into energy management. Next? Admin AI which will boost research by 5%.

I order a trade hub for my base in Edor Vang. There is some nearby trade we can collect in adjacent systems, including the one I am trying to bring in to connect myself to Bajiol.

It works. Chergamore is now ours, and that will connect us.

Jan, 2218 – We finish the research station at Chergamore. Bajiol is pretty good. It has 6 bio tech, and 2 of the other two, rare crystals, and 4 energy, with research for more, as well as a Gateway. I order my ship here to bring it under the great Silica regime

We finish the tech for corvette patterns. Next? Better corvette hulls, they’ll get a boosted 100 hull points.

Feb – Our trade hub finishes and we have some extra energy credits flowing in now. We have dropped to just -3 monthly.

We finish the monthly unity boosting research for society. Next? Adaptive bureaucracy, which reduces my leader cost by 20% and +1 pool size.

I order an Energy Grid over on my capital

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote