View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2231 – Jhapp is fully ensconced. You shall not ever move the Silica once they have taken a place.

Mar – Merga – another planeted nation next to the Kej is fully scouted.

April – We bring Withrilli into our empire, the holding with the Enclave. My next target is Merga.

June – I order another colony ship built.

I sell 1k food into credits for goods.

Nov – Merga is ours! I’m done expanding hard against the Kej here. I order my constructor to spend some time grabbing things. Merga has 9 minerals and 3 physics tech

Jan, 2232 – We have found some Void Clouds and begin researching them.

April – Unaria is finished building. We find an abandoned L-Gate.

Nov – I order my folks to bring in Scholl. This is next to Lythorius and Ehsmyke, and has a dig site. It also connects to the valuable Himpra.

Feb, 2233 – Scholl Is ours. I will invest some time to build up in my holdings here and Ehsmyke and then move to Himpra.

I exchange minerals for goods again via credits

May – Our doctrine for society is completed. Next? Hmmm…. How about Doctrine – Fleet Support, which will increase my fleet size by 30.

I choose To Boldy Go for my next discovery unity boost, this increases our survey speed.

Sept – We finish the Void Cloud investigation. I choose to use it to improve our physics research by folks working in labs.

Nov – We get destroyers!

We also can choose our first rare tech – L-Gate Insight, but I do a Starhold instead.

We set up our colony in Cordip! I am moving over one for Jhapp as well. You can notice I zooomed into the area I am scouting down to the Zhikanii in Orange. I could have moved faster down here, but notice how weak most of the systems are. The first good one is Sieagawa where my current scout is and has a dig, research, and a few other boosts thus far. The Huur Black Hole has the L Gate. Have let the Kej take Owhzica if they want, but they’ve not bothered either.

We have found Earth! The Humies are next to the Kej and the Ixa. They are at war with the Ixa. We send the humies some gifts of rock, and then announce a science agreement with them

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-29-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote