View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 10:44 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2245 – We have run into a Curator Order. We speak to them and purchase research aid for 10 years for 1k energy. I moved some minerals.

Here’s my newly established colony in Lessiria as well as a zoomed in of the fallen empire, the axe that shows the primitive culture we can observe, and more. My next expansion is Ebbanaur, which, as you can see, has 2 rare goods, and some bio tech as a bit of energy too. From there I’ll go Assaniz with it’s vast wealth and rare, and then up to the primitive society in Elderak via Cuutum. Then I’ll hold there and won’t go any nearer than maybe poaching Sigge, although that’s 2 away from the Fallen Empire, so I’ll likely make Cuutum my upper border here.

Our self-evolving logic is finished. Next? The rare Curator archeology lab.

July – An asteroid has moved to attack our planet in Unaria. I order the local fleet to blow it out of the sky.

We are winning! We take it out, and gain a lot of food by which I mean 1k in minerals.

Sept – Ebbanaur is ours!

We find a 5th relic of the precursors in an anomaly. We only need one more!

Nov – Our defensive platform boosts from the rare engineering tech have finished. Next? I have a rare tech option for advanced corvette hulls I’m snagging.

I find a Bunker Bot. What do I want to do? Scrap it for parts and get a ton of rare resources and alloys? Boost my engineering reach by 10% for 10 years? Or leave it to it’s mysterious purpose and gain 200 influence?

Engineering obviously!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote