View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 11:14 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June, 2247 – We find some more dark matter.

Aug – We finish our ship upgrades in bio. Next? Stellar expansion which allows me to build 2 more star bases

Nov – We have met the Androids on the far end of the Omior expansion.

We send them some stuff and then announce non-aggression and research pacts

March, 2248 – Lessiria has grown to a full holding. I make it the capital of new district, and hand it the two holdings in Unaria.

We get some big tech boosts after finding an abandoned celestial amusement park

Oct – Assaniz is fully stationed, next is Cuutum.

Dec – Tau Cygni Tours has also finished the colonial stage. My next colonial target is the Continental world next to the Omior homeworld in Feggor. I order the ship of Humans to head over. It has some nasty storms and weather that will hurt our colonial attempt.

After that, we only have one more potential colony in Merga, next to the Kej and Withrilli.

Mar, 2249 – The Kej are claiming our lands next to them

June – Cuutum is ours!

We get two free physics techs from an event we found a crashed scientist who we rescued. Those techs are Subspace sensors and Defensive grid AI battle computers in the physics realm. Both are good, one is rare.

My next tradition from unity arrives. I choose the one that gives our research stations in the stars +10% research boost.

Our Curator Lab finishes. Next tech? Upgraded barrier point defense.

Jan, 2250 – The galactic market has been born. We apply to have our capital be the host.

May – I bring in Breek that has a Desert planet, rare stuff, and is next to Baham near the south.

Sept – I find my first of the species I am hunting down

Dec – I finish the stellar expansion society tech and my next target is going to be another rare tech, subdermal stimulation.

Feb, 2251 – We bring in Seoo into our nation with it’s planet.

I move 5k minerals for thousands of energy. Moving forward, let’ just assume that I’m doing this stuff without telling you.

May -We grab the new corvette armor tech. Next? Improved destroyer hulls.

Let’s look at a few things. First, you can see the market screen pulled over with a potential ongoing monthly trade if you want to set and forget. I don’t. But I could have minerals traded monthly for energy. You can also see the Omior reached out to us. They found a precursor artifact and hooked us up. Thanks buddies!

We can now track their homeworld to Fen Habbanis, which is adjacent to Tau Cygni. I order a science vessel to explore.

The Kej just announced the vassalage of Earth

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote