View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 07:08 PM   #25
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

May, 2258 – Landeen is ours and we begin our dig here.

I grab a third species for our Zoo.

Our starbase finished expanding to a Starhold. Next there? I order gun and missile batteries.

Oct – zero-G labs rollout. Next? How about bonus energy credits from techs working them? That’ll be my next physics target.

The Thrass declared war on the Androids

Jan, 2259 – Our cloning tech finishes and my next bio tearget is going to be colonial infrastructure which will let me build up my admin infrastructure

Now that we have cloning tech, our scientist can use the DNA alien we found with the ice. I give them the go ahead.

Apr – The Breek Storms colony has finished.

I grab the Fleet Logistics Core of Supremacy tradition from unity. This will bump our naval capacity by 20% and drop our ship upkeep by 10%.

May – We have finished our DNA project. This species was known as the Azizians, and they are big giant 20 ton beasts when mature, that are smart and respond to simple commands.

Here are my options:

1. Use them as servants. We get one random population in the empire with them
2. Use them for a zoo. Cordip Aleph gets two Isolated Valley boosts for tourism.
3. Use them as soldiers.

I chose the first

We have found the Ferrier Enclave! We send them gifts and such and make nice with them

March, 2260 – I begin working on sending a plant species we found to our Savannah holding in Suth.

I am going to start moving into some deeper areas where there are a few planets.

Here:

Allow me to show you. After scouting we haven’t found anyone back here, so we are expanding in this direction slowly. See the land with the three planets? I am going to move my construction ship over and begin to move slowly this way so we can bring those planets under our control. I will begin in the Singularity that has dark matter and then move into Errai.

You’ll also note that we found some living matter lakes, and I can unlock their research now.

June – We finish researching the crystalline entities. We can use it for military applications if we research it.

Sept – I begin working on a colony ship for Fen Habbannis.

Nov – The singularity is ours

We finish the dig site in Landeen. I have two major options. We have found an ancient artifact that can be used to remove memories called the Memorax.

If I destroy it I get 500 influence and 5000 alloy. That’s a ton of alloy.

Or I could take it. Our capital would get a boost of happiness and production. I take that

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote