View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #117
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
No, just adios as in, I'm leaving the thread for a minute. I'm watching the Tigers.

I'm watching, too. Zumaya got jobbed on that walk pitch to Kendrick.

Glad you're not leaving the game.

Lathum said the same thing about me, you know, but it's no big deal, and it shouldn't be to you either.

For instance, if there was a role that required absolute calm and evenhandedness, Lathum is the last person I would want to vote in to that role, no matter if he was even saying he was taking Lithium this week. And I think Lathum would agree with that.

It's completely understandable. You may be right that this game will be different, but it is sensible for the village to consider whether you would be the best candidate for the role, given your generally busy schedule historically in WW games. I'm sure it's frustrating, but that's the way it is--we have to make the decision that is best for the village.

IMO, you should prove what you're saying over the next few days, and we inevitably lynch the first King (I really think that will happen), you can be a top candidate to become the next King.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote