View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 03:39 PM   #177
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY FIVE CHALLENGE

Come on in guys. Today you're fighting not for immunity, but for a reward. I've got here some camp supplies that can make a big difference in what your nights are like. I've got food, including fresh vegetables, meat, and yes a big pile of cheeseburgers.

And for the losers today I've got a trip to Exile Island for one of you. So come on up, let's get started. Villagers, you need to sit two of your contestants, can't sit the same ones twice. Looks like it's going to be Darth Vilus and Chesapeake sitting out today.

Each tribe has submitted a list, putting themselves in order, strongest to weakest. Let's see how the pairings work out. Each of you will move to your position on the poles.

First pairing, Thomkal for the Villagers, Greyroofoo for the Wolves. Interesting there, looks like the Wolves are going for a mixup at the top. Greyroofoo not known for his physical game.

Second pairing, Hoopsguy for the Villagers going up against Racer for the Wolves. Here's a matchup we've seen before. The Beast is bringing his bulk to the game, but Racer's shown that he can match Hoops in other events. How well will either one of them do in a test of endurance.

Third up is Maple Leaf for the Villagers going up against SnDvls for the Wolves. The Surgeon has been surprisingly tough in some of these events, but does he have stamina? We have yet to see. Maple Leaf's an unknown here.

Fourth is Heybrad going up against Danny. Danny had a tough time of it in the event yesterday. Looking for some redemption here up against our elder contestant.

At my word you'll climb up the poles and get yourself comfortable on the top set of pegs. You may not use your hands, you can use your arms to brace yourself. Once I say set, you will stand there as long as you can. If you last ten minutes you will move down to another, smaller, set of pegs. Once the contestant you are paired up against drops out, you get to drop out. The tribe with the most wins gets the prize, if we have a tie the winner is the last person still standing.

Everybody get up and get in your spot, take your time to get comfortable. All right, let's begin.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote