View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 09:53 AM   #14
korme
Go Reds

DAY #6

SHANE (1-3-1) vs. DREW WILDE (0-5-0)
I'm hoping to build off my winning moment and seize the opportunity to beat someone who seems to be around my skill level.

To the questions:

QUESTION #1
Name either one of the two schools that have appeared in at least ten Division III NCAA national championship football games. Between 2005 and 2015, these schools won every title, and faced each other for the championship in nine of the eleven years.

Spoiler

QUESTION #2
Why has this photograph from the archives of Sport Magazine remained relevant for more than 50 years?

Spoiler

QUESTION #3
Name three of the four clubs who will be playing in the UEFA Champions League semifinals later this week.

Spoiler

QUESTION #4
In a cut scene from the Sega Genesis game Zero Wing, released in 1992, an alien cyborg called CATS delivers what ominous, though grammatically dreadful, seven-word message? (Note: Your answer must be exact.)

Spoiler

QUESTION #5
There are three nations that have won a single gold medal, and no other medal of any kind, in the history of the summer Olympics. Interestingly, all three golds came at the 2016 Games in Brazil, where a judoka from Kosovo and a Taekwondo fighter from Jordan both won gold. The third historic gold medal came in a team event. Which nation won that medal?

Spoiler

FINAL SCORE & STANDINGS
Spoiler
korme is offline   Reply With Quote