View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 07:24 AM   #105
CrossroadsReb
Mascot

Backstage Incident
--Nick Patrick brought pizza for the entire locker room which made everyone happy.

Thoughts
--This show greatly exceeded my expectations with solid matches across the board and Page and Sting winning the first ever WCW T2 Cup over the best regular tag team in WCW, Team Canada. In three matches, Lance Storm had in-ring performances of 87, 90, and 88. Clearly, he was the star of the show.

--The 89 rated match involving Page/Sting versus Flair/Jarrett ties for the highest rated match since the Big Bang. I’m still looking for that elusive 90 match. Page and Sting are also holding their own as a very formidable tag team.

Press release from Eric Bischoff, WCW Owner
WCW is announcing that Fall Brawl will be held on September 30 from Oakland, California, at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Tickets are on sale now.

*It is time to branch out from Las Vegas a bit for Nitros after this Monday night and certainly for PPV’s. In TEW, the Southwest region includes Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah. I’ll be varying where I go from week to week from here on out. I will probably hit our former home region for a few shows in November.
CrossroadsReb is offline   Reply With Quote