View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 05:21 PM   #230
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Ok, let's try this then. To my trusted allies... Tell me why it isn't a coffee/crimson wolfy duo. Seems plausible to me but game theory is not my strong suit.

Quote:
Originally I thought they should come out D2 but that was if our seer was still around. Now I am thinking D3 may be the better play if autumn was in fact the seer. Worst case for us in that scenario is that it is a 1 in 3 chance they hit the priest with the NK. That is if they know their sorc and we mislynch tonight. Worst case overall is that we could have off'd our inactive priest and then the wolfies NK'd our seer.

Quote:
I am guessing there was a reason they went after Autumn with the NK. His hint at a N0 peek would have been me in his post. Is autumn one to leave hints in that scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Here's where I'm at right now on Timmae.

I believe he went Telle -> Render -> Brit yesterday, for reference.

So we go from "Kill inactives" ... To being okay with voting Telle ... To back to jumping on the inactive train ... To today, deciding that Autumn is the seer (who was "Neutral" to him yesterday) and RNG selected him as the N0 scan.

That's just kinda all over the place, with some analysis thrown in that I just
mostly don't get.

Be nice to see some more people offer some views, but for now, I'm going here.

Vote timmae

Thank you,

This is exactly where I was going as well. Something about Timmae Smells, like dog fur....

VOTE TIMMAE
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote