View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #73
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Gilbert Arenas (BOS) and Chris Paul (NO) were named players of the week in the 1st week of the season. I'm still in shock how Boston got him. Boston's starting 5 is dangerous: Rondo, Arenas, Pierce, Garnett, and Jermaine O'Neal with Allen being their 6th man. Wow. Arenas averaging 27 ppg in the first week.

Donnie Hodges is unhappy in Portland and demanding a trade.

Oct 29 -

We host the Bobcats and crush them 97-74! Iggy held Wallace to 2 of 14 shooting.

Turner with 21 points, 5 boards, 4 assists, and 2 blocks. Holiday with 16 points and 7 assists.

Jefferson with 13 points, 11 boards, and a block. Iggy with 8 points, 8 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals, and a block.

Speights with 6 points, 10 boards, and a block.

Mo Williams led the bench with 10 points and 4 assists. Jamison with 9 points and 9 boards.

Redd with 5 points. Young with 5 points and 5 boards. Murphy with 2 points and a block.

The team chemistry is going up. Are we settling into happy roles?

Oct 30 -

We travel for the 2nd night of back to back, this game is in Cleveland. Our first road game of the year. We beat them 107-91! J.J. Hickson led them with 21 points.

Mo Williams led us with 24 points and 6 assists in 23 minutes off the bench!

Turner with 23 points, 7 boards, 3 assists, and 2 blocks. He shot 8 of 11.

Speights with 18 points, 5 boards, and 2 assists.

Holday with 17 points and 3 assists.

Iggy with 12 points, 10 boards, 8 assists, and 4 steals. He shot 4 of 10.

Redd with 6 points, Jefferson with 3 points and 11 boards. Jamison with 2 points and 3 boards in 16 minutes.

Young with 2 points and 1 board in 24 minutes. I'm cutting those back until he is healthy.

After the game, the Nets offer Derrick Favors for Turner. I turn that down.

Brand suffered a severe back injury and will miss 2-3 months. Glad I moved him! The Cavs were starting him.

Melo put up a career high 53 points in a 128-96 win over the Mavs.

The Clippers Blake Griffin suffered a significant back injury and will miss 6-8 weeks.

Memphis Rookie PG Nixon broke his foot and will miss about 6 weeks.

Andre Miller of the Jazz with a groin injury that will keep him out 4-6 weeks.

Raptors have 3 starters hurt but playing.

Houston's Jordan Hill is out for 2 more months with a torn ACL from last year.

The Warrior's 2nd year C Billy Crawford (10th pick in last year's draft) tore his MCL and is done for the year. He averaged 9.3 ppg and 6.9 rpg last year.

Our next game is at Orlando. Time to see how good we really are, but it feels like we are coming together as a team.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 02-03-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote