View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #89
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Wow. 2nd year man Cam Campbell has won Player of the Week. In the West, a different player has won almost every week. Only Monta Ellis has won it twice. Meanwhile in the East, Derrick Rose won for the 3rd time this year.

Dec 17th -

Before the game, Jamison demands again to be traded. Chemistry is dropping so I see no chocie.

Meanwhile the 14-12 Lakers beat us 114-106 as Kobe drops a season high 50 points, 5 boards, and 3 assists.

Iggy led us with 20 points, 4 boards, and 3 assists. Turner with 18 points, 6 boards, and 6 assists.

Jamison with 6 points, 4 boards, and 2 assists in 18 minutes.

Wow. I get a lot of interesting offers including the Spurs will to trade Duncan for Jamison and Redd. That is very interesting although it would have us putting Jefferson in as a super sub...

Duncan is the best offer. The other top offer was the Hornets 1st round pick for Antwan and our 2nd. I'm taking Duncan and hoping we can get him another ring!

Actually, Speights will become a super sub and I'll start Duncan and Jefferson for now until Speights is fully healed. Then, I'll make the move to put Jefferson in as a super sub. Hopefully, I can keep him happy. Still can't believe I made this trade!
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote