View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 08:34 PM   #115
sabotai
General Manager

February 27, 2017

2.Bundesliga
Dresden (14th, 6-7-9, 25pt) at 1860 Münich (3rd, 11-9-2, 42pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Achenteh
DC López
DC Donkor
DL Con
DM Stark (DLP)
DM Wannenwetsch (BWM)
AML Cutolo
AMC Bouy
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Dimitrijevic

Wannenwetsch doesn't get many chances to score, but he had a shot in the 8th minute. Stoppelkamp passed it into space, and Wannenwetsch ran up and booted it, but their GK sent it over the net.

They score in the 17th minute. Their winger got passed Achenteh, he crossed it in and got the goal.

In the 29th minute, too easy as López is caught flat footed and his man runs by for a pass and easy goal.

In the 33rd minute, Bouy gets it to Dimitrijevic on a break, but he takes one step too many before shooting and a defender is able to slide and knock the ball away.

At half time, I lit into my team and subbed out Cutolo for Marco.

In the 51st minute, a pass from Bouy to Dimitrijevic goes a bit wide, Dimitrijevic gets to it, passes it back to the middle of the box and Bouy runs up and buries it.

Out wide in the 59th minute, Achentah makes a nice move to get around his man, moves inside, passes to Dimitirjevic near the goal and at that range, Dimitrijevic won't miss. Great move and pass by Achentah.

In the 76th minute, Kirchhoff off a corner heads it in to give us the lead.

In the 88th minute, they mishit a pass which gives Marco a clean run at the net with it, but their GK makes the save.

Dresden 2 - 3 1860 Münich
6 - Shots - 20
3 - On Target - 7
6 - Fouls - 10
1 - Yellow Cards - 3
43% - Poss - 57%

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.8 , DL Achenteh 6.8 , DC López 6.1 (off 59) , DC Kirchhoff 7.2 (on 59) , DC Donkor 6.6 , DR Con 6.8 (YC) , DM Stark 6.9 (YC) , DM Wannenwetsch 6.9 , AML Cutolo 6.5 (off 45 , YC) , AML Marco 6.7 , AMC Bouy 7.7 (off 86) , AMC Malli NR (on 86) , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.8 , ST Dimitrijevic 7.7

Bouy picked up an injury in the 86th minute, nothing serious but he needed to be treated on the sideline. Because it was late, I decided to put Malli in right away so I wasn't down a man.

Goals: Bouy, Dimitrijevic, Kirchhoff
Assists: Acheteh, Bouy, Dimitrijevic

Con reaches the YC limit and will be suspended for 1 game.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-03-2014 at 08:40 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote