View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #99
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Coach Evaluations

This will be fairly easy, since I didn't declare any GWAL coaches on the hotseat for this season, and there's only 1 FOFCer outside the GWAL, so I just have you 5 human coaches to evaluate.

Deacon Palmer (Bishop Carroll) -- Poor Deacon takes over the worst rated team in the GWAL, and really his only goal is to avoid last place in the GWAL every year. His first 2 years were pretty decent, as he averaged 14 wins. Last year was a step down, at 9 wins. He probably won't be on the hotseat next year, but he is definitely being watched closely.

Shane Kormelink (Kapaun Mt. Carmel) -- With a career 48-48 record, Shane has been an average coach. His first season saw a 20 win season and an NIT berth, but he's been slipping ever since, as well as school prestige. He, like Deacon is definitely being watched closely.

Kuji Chagulia (Wichita South) -- Kuji also took South to the postseason in his first year, but hasn't been back since. His job is not in jeopardy though, as he is developing great players, and his recruiting hasn't been half bad. Definitely room for improvment though.

Rudy Arellano (Wichita Southeast) -- Rudy has dissapointed me. Southeast should be one of the favorites to win the league every year, but they've struggled. Unfortunately good buddy of mine, a team that should be top 2 of the league year in and year out, should not be struggling. You my friend, are going to be the only coach on the hotseat this year. Sorry man.

Now there is also B.B Gunn over at Hawaii, who had a not so good season last year. The AD at Hawaii has his hot seat level of average, but has a goal for Hawaii to make the NCAA Tournament this year. Tough goal! B.B. has his work cut out for him.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote