Arrow Godzilla Blitz's "Poop on the Golden Helmets (Year 4?)"

List of threads:

Year 1

Year 2

Year 3

Year 4

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

2004 Season
Some days birds chirp gleefully; some days they freeze to death. Some days squirrels play joyfully; some days cars squish them. Some days we get to play with large breasted women; some days, well, you know how it goes. Well, today our bird froze, our squirrel got squished, and there was no booty. The tenth email down the list in 2004 bears the simple words, “Notre Dame fires you.” It is over. The sword has fallen; we have been fired. Damn it.

I am too stunned to speak. The dream, so close, yet so far. All is anguish. Terry Haute, wherever the hell that is, offers me a job. They are pretty much all that we have been trying to make Notre Dame into. I need the cash, so I pack up my bags, say goodbye to the players. But my heart is crushed. I have no desire to continue at some other place. I am just going through the motions. A zombie. On the plane to Terry Haute I have a dozen or so whiskeys. I rent a cheap apartment in Terry Haute, next to a liquor store, across the street from the local diner. I don't even buy furniture. I just sleep in my clothes on the floor.

Last edited by Co-D'ohs : 05-07-2015 at 09:45 AM.
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote