View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 09:53 PM   #586
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Well... Galron and I searched the urn room to see wha else we could find in here other than some dead guy ashes. Lo and behold we disturbed a Spirit of Pain! This thing must have been locked up for quite some time as it was pissed. It was on full tlt and was enraged. It came at both of us and we readied our weapons. As we each attacked our half of the spirit I hit directly 3 times and slayed the etheral beast. In the process it contacted me once for about a third of my health. These things are lethal. As I gathered myself I stepped over to help Galron as he seemed to be working up a sweat. As I approach Galron finally connects and deals a near lethal blow. The spirit connects as well and hits for another decent amount of damage. Seeing an opening to get a swing at it I steady myself and throw another wide arcing swing of the guisarme at it. Bam!! The spirit is dead. Hell yeah! That's how we roll! This is finally starting to be some fun! While I do not hav to sleep I do need to take some rest tonight and then we can move on tomorrow. I hope we can encounter some more otherwordly beasts to entertain us on our way further into this maze. Good work Galron!

You have proven to be a handy guy to have around. You have read your tome now?

Last edited by JAG : 06-19-2015 at 09:54 PM.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote