Thread: Idea Farming
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:34 AM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Idea Farming

Just wanted to run a couple ideas out there to see what people thought about them. I am still a ways from running a game which kind of makes this a good time to ask about the ideas, with plenty of time to work on them.

Idea One - No wolves at the start of the game. First lynch candidate initiates the wolf team (selects from the remaining pool of players to pick the wolf team). This team will be tasked with carrying out revenge for the death of this player. This would be an unknown part of the rules (to prevent meta gaming of the who would that person select kind).

Idea One A - Possible addition to the above idea is that roles would not go out until after day one.

Idea Two - No villagers/wolves, but multiple teams. Number of teams determined by the number of players. Rules governing night kills to prevent all out free for all each night (on the line of team A will only be able to NK a player from team B, team B from team C, team C from team D and team D from team A; if the selected target is not on that team the result is no action that night for the team). Last team standing wins.

Idea Three - One starting wolf. The disease is spreading and the wolf may infect or kill during the night. If the wolf choses to infect the result may be a conversion. If the lone wolf is the lynch target day one there will be an infection during the lynch to keep it from being a one day game.

It's late and I probably didn't explain these as well as I had hoped. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote