View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #314
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I moved to font because she seemed a little overly defensive about the voting process last night.

I am still very curious about my original vote on Suicane though. I think he's definitely a potential day two target for us lowly (french) vanillas.
1. Bullshit. Quote a post before your vote for me that's defensive. When you fail to do so, please attempt to backtrack horribly and explain how you got that impression.
2.Why so self-conscious when explaining your own votes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Looking back further, though, I see this. This seems to me that she should have had her vote on GE all along. Why so passionate and yet no vote? No scans possible yet, and GE was a villager anyway.

What part of that quote makes you think I passionately believed GE to be scum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You're seeing boogiemen where they ain't. This is Raven's second game and he is an old friend of mine. There was no way I was ever going to stay on him this early in the game unless someone else more or less proved he was a wolf.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Font and Sui coming out aggressively...

vote font
???????
Hard to be aggressive when I hadn't posted. Suicane isn't really being aggressive either. What.

----
The votes right now are actually pretty terrible for six reasons:
1. I'm town. Duh.

2. Suicane said this toDay:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
So you voted for someone you had no intention of voting for? I'm not accusing you anything yet, but that seems odd.
Meaning he was interrogating Chief without actually looking for a lynch, which gives him a weak townread.

3. EagleFan is my strongest townread, having had a series of votes with strong logical reasons behind them and also being willing to help with the Raven side lynch when two townies (me and GE) and a third likely one (Suicane) were under pressure. His vote for me at the end made it clear that he wasn't attempting to buddy me with the Raven vote either.

4. Zinto reacted obstinately when I asked him to stop answering questions for others. That's an easy thing to cave on for a bit of good will, and the fact that he didn't reflects well on his alignment.

5. Grover is most likely unaligned with Raven, which means I'm now going to have to choose between them.

6. Saldana is totally absent and any pressure on him is completely useless.

So, that's where we are. Good work, guys

But hey, Grover's weirdness toDay makes me feel a lot better about the votes on him. Let's take that somewhere, shall we?

Vote: Grover