MAIN EVENTERS

Bruiser Brody
Roddy Piper
Ted Dibiase
Terry Funk
Bob Backlund
David Von Erich
Michael Hayes

-Same group as last month, except with the addition of Ted Dibiase.
-David is 10 days away from the day he died in real life - hopefully I can build him into the worldwide star that he might of been.
-Funk, Piper, and Dibiase are the guys that don't quite feel like main eventers yet. Dibiase, of course, has just started with WCCW. Piper though, has been something of a disappointment, and even if his feud with Adonis goes well, it isn't a "main event fued". For Funk, there's somewhat more hope, as he's probably about to re-appear in WCCW as a big-time face. However, he's only under contract for another 3 weeks or so. If he's not willing to re-sign, he's going to be another victim of Brody, our resident "career killer".

UPPER MIDCARDERS

Chris Adams
Kerry Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
Adrian Adonis
Tiger Mask
Villano III
Buddy Roberts

-A lot of shakeups in this group since last month. Manny Fernandez is gone from the company, and The Great Kabuki has been demoted down. The new additions are Tiger Mask and Villano III - no reason to keep them lower on the card, they clearly deserve to be here. Also, Chris Adams moves up. I've tried to move him up before, but after the huge cage match win against Parsons, it makes sense to give him this promotion.

-My booking team actually thinks Kerry and Kevin should be pushed down to midcard, in light of the new talent I've brought in. But since those are 2 of the guys I'm sure aren't going to work for anyone else, I don't have a problem over-pushing them.

-Buddy Roberts and Adrian Adonis are two guys who have done great work for me, and I'm very happy keeping them at this level.

MIDCARDERS

Jim Garvin
The Great Kabuki
Ricky Morton
The Sheepherders
Koko B. Ware
Bobby Eaton
Iceman Parsons
King Kong Bundy
Buddy Landell

-The changes here since last month: Villano III, Chris Adams, and Tiger Mask have been promoted out of the midcard, Great Kabuki has been demoted down. Also, Ricky Morton has been promoted up.

-Morton's promotions is based partially on his whining, but he has performed pretty well for us, especially in the southeast, so I'm willing to try him out as a midcarder.

-Kabuki made a face turn out of necessity, and his face rating in pretty low, so that's why he was pushed down. Unless he really shows something I don't expect, he's likely to be another victim of Bruiser Brody, and out of the WCCW shortly.

-Bobby Eaton thinks he should be an upper midcarder, but since he's in the middle of a big tag team feud with other midcarders, I'm keeping him at midcarders. But he's clearly the most talented guy of the 4 in that feud.

LOWER MIDCARDERS

Brian Adias
Doug Somers
Nikita Koloff
Frank Dusek
Mike Von Erich

-Same group as last month, except that Nikita Koloff has been promoted down from the midcard. He's new, hasn't beaten anyone yet, so it makes sense to put him here for now.

-My booking team interestingly think Mike is already ready for the midcard, though I don't see it in his stats or popularity. But he'll certainly see plenty of ring time.

-Frank Dusek has a new gimmick as "that 70s's guy" - he already has the moustache, so he doesn't have to change that much.

-Adias has had huge opportunities in some big angles as a young lower midcarder, He's shown some improvement across the board in his skills stats as well as popularity, but he's not close to the level of midcarder yet.

OPENER

Super Kendo
Tommy Rodgers
Al Perez
Steve Armstrong
Villano V

-On the advice of my booking team, I promoted Villano V up to Opener, and moved Villano IV down. Orton is gone from WCCW.

-My booking team thinks Tommy Rodgers is ready for a promotion, but I keep him down here for at least another month - he'll have his chances this month to prove himself.

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Owen Hart
Villano IV

-Like I said, Villano IV moves down here on the advice of my booking team. Owen Hart is VERY young, but he's getting some great experience with us (the highlight so far being a B- match with Villano III)

OTHERS

Skandor Akbar
Gary Hart
Arman Hussein
Precious
Boris Malenko
Sunshine
Bill Mercer
Lance Russell
Harry Frehley
Lord Alfred Hayes
Marc Lowrence
David Manning
Bronco Lubich
Fritz Von Erich

-As I stated, Harry Frehley is in his final days with WCCW. He's got potential, but there's simply no room for him here with the addition of Alfred Hayes and Lance Russell.

-We're a little heavy on managers, considering Hussein only manages Dibiase, and Malenko only manges Koloff. Koloff will have to succeed to make Malenko's deal worthwhile.

-While most managers are obviously heel managers, I'm thinking I might be able to use another face manager. Right now I only have Sunshine, who manages David and Iceman Parsons.

-Gary Hart, who has seen his Hart Limited stable depleted in recent month, is about to see a huge addition - Bruiser Brody.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote