View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 08:57 AM   #19
cschex
High School Varsity

January ‘12

The board is still delighted with my performance, despite losing another 2M during the last month. We have to do something about that stadium size.

Baykal and Vogel both come down with viruses that will keep them out until at least the middle of the month. Hopefully they don’t infect the other squad members as well.

We welcome in Brazilian keeper Renan from Botafogo for 3.9M Euros. He’s 26 and is a solid keeper who could start here for a few years. He’s certainly more skilled on paper than Agliardi and, as we have not yet decided on extending De Sanctis’ contract, he could be our full-time starter next season.

Miguel agrees to an offer from West Ham in England and will join them in the summer transfer period. I don’t mind having him around for the rest of season but I wasn’t willing to overpay him to stay into his mid 30’s.

Djourou is the latest player to want a new contract. Considering the fact that he has been much more inconsistent this season than last, I tell him I will wait until the end of the season to review the payroll structure.

Here is a screenshot of the squad at the halfway point:

Last edited by cschex : 08-07-2006 at 08:58 AM.
cschex is offline   Reply With Quote