View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 12:06 AM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Second half.

Our KO'd lineman returns. We have 10, they 8. They kickoff and get a perfect defense and can set up anew. They kick the ball just across the line two spaces from the middle. THat's not good either. I get some people next to the ball. One of our lineman, Lormas stuns their Assassin. turpin blitzes their Witchelf back a bit. We create a bit of a Cage, Huon steps in an picks up the ball, and i pass teh turn,

They begin to move in elves. They try to blitz Ogier off the line but just push him back - they knock down one corner of the cage and base us, and then get another push back on Ogier after basing him with a Witch Elf.

Our Blocker, Renaud, rises, and then I push back the elf on Huon with Turpin. I tackle some elves and move around. No where to go, hey have tied up my cage since it was on the line. I want to slip a blitzer behind their lines to catch a pass if needed. Ganelon bltizes and drops an elf and then rushes to teh back. This oopens my cage a bit abnd I am forced to move a lineman to cover.

For my last move, I have double skull block from a Blocker on their elf, but i choose to keep it and force the TO.

Their WE dodges from Ogier and bases Ganelon. THey blitz Ogier down and stun him. An elf is freed to base Ganelon as well. They push away a playe rand base Huon again.

My blocker blocks the elf down from Huon. We have some tackles, drop two more elves. Ganelon fails the Daunless check when tackling their Witch Elf and gets two negative dice, they choose knock back. I end the turn

A bunch of their folks rise from the ground. They move their three down to position them, and then blitz Ganelon, but both stand. Then they tackle and stun Ganelon.

Ogier rises and rushes to a scoring position. Turpin gets a double skull block and ends the turn.....

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote