View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 12:44 AM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our foes use this turn to move around, Our ball carrier is open now. They stab a player down. One more down. They injure Renaud, but he's just badly hurt. THey do a smart blitz, one dice with the Witch Elf and then the follow up block is a two die one with the Frenzy. Tackle Huon. They have two people on the ball and then get a double skull block and our blocker drops a Dark Elf Blizter.

Turn 13. Need to keep them from getting an equal score here. Huon rises next t othe ball and between their Witch Elf and Assassin. I move overa lineman to help block. Ogier bltizes in and knocks a blitzer off the ball with double tackle, their elf doesn;t have block and goes down. I move in Ogier and with a 50% chance, pick up the ball, only next to the Assassin. I need a 67% chance to dodge out. Try? I can;t be next to Mr. Stabby. I still have a reroll too. Made the dodge. As I pass the turn 4 elves are on teh ground.

They fail a stab, make a dodge to get next to our ball carrier - Ogier, and then blitz and miss a dodge. They use a reroll. They miss the dodge again and that player is ko'd, so Ogier only has one elf next to him.

Turn 14 - I blitz Ganelon over to free up Ogier and knock down another Elf. I run Ogier about 2 spaces away. I need to GFI to score now, but I don't want to blow a reroll on it. I move three lineman in a loose screen around it. I choose to fail a one die block and save my reroll. To

They stun Turpin. Base a few linemen, make a dodge to get away from blockers.

Turn 15 - Ganelon knocks out an elf. Ogier scores.

They get both KOd players back

Another high kick for our foes and we have 1 rr for our last turn. I knock around some folks and pass the turn.

We win 2-0.

Results -

We gained 60k gold

+1 fan factor

Lormas the Lineman was MVP - Sucks
Huon - 1 TD
Ogier - 1 TD
Ganelon - 2 Injuries

Dead - 1 Blocker - Berengier

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-11-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote