View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 01:46 AM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Since we have just 970 vs 1090, we get 80000 in petty cash. We get a Journeyman lineman I think for this match. A merc who just plays for this match won't join us permanently, and could steal spp or MVP awards.

I'm buying a mercenary Lineman for the game as well.

Here we go!

They win and take the ball first. We get a Get the Ref kickoff result. Our foes have 3 rerolls in case you care. They pick up the ball, move a lot of people to the line, and then begin tackling until a lIneman of ours drops one of theirs.

I push towards their rat in the rear with the ball. Ganelon blitzes a zGutter Runner and we get two skulls and i have to use a reroll early. It opens a lane again our foe. I drop three mroe rats and bring Huon back as well afte basing Ogier to their ball runner.

They begin to rise some folks and position the team. They blitz Ogier off and drop him. They cage up on he middle just off the line. They move players into scoring position up the middle as well.

I get a two d block by Ganelon to crowd surf a thrower and again get a double skull and again I am forced to burn a reroll. That's not good, but the thrower is off the board. He is injured, and smashes his ankle and lsoes one movement. I base their ball carrier with a blocker and then blitz in Huon and I get another 2 skull die block - 0my third in two turns. And that ends that turn.

there's just a 1 in 36 chance for a double skulls on two die and I got it twice in one turn, and three times in 2. Crazy!

They move players to scoring positions. They takle a lineman, and it's Gustave stunned. They KO Russell. I do not use the Apothecary. They make a few dodgee rolles, take a one die blitze to free their ball carrier and push back our blocker, and then move and get ready to score. They faill a handoff and the reroll deep in our territory and then turnover.

Ogier KOs a Gutter Runner. I end the turn with no one on the ball but three tackles. A Gutter Runner snakes over and grabs teh ball and scurries away. they make some tackles and dodges to help D until a double skull by them on a blocker forces a TO

Turn 5

The most i can do is free some laeyrs to base their Gutter Runner and force a dodge next turn.

Pass the turn and....

they score

1-0.

I need to score quickly

Here we go. Perfect Defense. I swear I haven't gotten one kick off yet that makes me better. They get to switch up their defense and replace their figure after seeing how I was arranged. I blitz or run down two receiver/blitzers down each flank. Turpin picks up teh ball. When I pass the turn there aer 3 rats on the ground.

They move a lot of foes near the line. They most they can do is push some linemen around and tackle a blocker - Renaud. They did not get to the ball or base our receivers. Hmm...

I move linemen into tackle zones and get ready for some fun We fumble the throw and turn the ball over.

They make a turn of dodge,s tackles, and pickups. Nothing major by us either - we miss two two die tackles on the ball carrier with its dodge, pass the turn.

Turn 8 - Their Gutter Runner with the ball makes two dodges, and two GFIs and gets away and scores - 2-0 them.

Huon KOs a Skaven. Ogier gets wrestled to teh ground by a Gutter Runner,

Half time, we are down 2-0

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote