View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 02:23 AM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We both get some KOd players back

Once again, perfect defense for our foes to get a great defense against us.

I move some players by the ball. Russell gets a punched nerve is a double block both down result and misses the next game. I do not use an Apothecary. Their guy is badly injured too!

They huddle up on the line by the right side of teh pitch. I begin to create a cage on the left side. Ganelon fails to blitz tackel a Gutter Runner. Huon scoops up the ball and I move him to the left cage.

Turn 10 - Their Gutter Runner dodges on a blitz, gets a red two die - so they roll two dice and we choose one - they get a skull, reroll, and then get two tackles - they are just getting the nuts results today. They fail a GFI for another Gutter Runner and the ball pops into teh hand of teh one that just tackled our guy and grabs it.

T11 - I fail two blocks on their GR despite three double rolls. I KO a Skaven. THen I blitz over Ogier who needs two GFIs and get there, kncoks it down and Ogier catches the ball

They take a one die block on the ball carrier with a blitz and its just a pushback. i tackle some folks off the ball and cage up to the rear and left of my field. When I pass the turn, 4 rats are on th ground.

Once again, a lucky dodge blitz on my cage with two gfi rolls gets to Ogier. I get a few tackles and put some people on the ball.

They snake in a GR and grab the ball on three of our tackle zones and still manage to grab it.

Turpin tackles the GR with teh ball. Ogier blitzes a Gutter Runner into the endzone boundary and off the match, he is injured and badly hurt. Huon stuns a GR too. Alright crazy time, here we go. Renaud the Blocker moves over and tries to pick up the ball but fails and I use a reroll - my last one of the half. It works. I run Renaud up to Ganelon and hand off. Ganelon rushes 7 spaces to the endzone, and finishes about four spaces away. Since all of their fast runners are in our endone that should be a score next turn I hope

They dodge a normal attacker - a Storm Vermin for a blitz, then get a one die block - its a skull, reroll to a tackle and drop me. I swear, they are dodging and blitzing and hitting risky tackles all day long.

Turn 15 - I make a tackle to free someone and have to make a GF Ito base their Storm Vermin and I fail. TO by me

Storm Vermin picks up teh ball.

Turn 16 - I move some folks, stand up and blitz Ganelon and drop their Storm Vermin, now I need to pick up the ball and......

We lose 2-0

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote