View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 07:35 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We begin battle with the Woodies

These are not a bash team, other than the Treeman obviously.

They win and elect to receive. When we set up on defense, I'm putting our wounded Lineman in the middle, because we're getting smacked around anyways.

Let's start this thing. We get an extra reroll with Birllaint coaching. The ball lands just behind their Treeeman on the line. They move a bunch of elves in, pick up the ball, have a cage, then get a blitz and tackle two lineman, push back a thir.d. One is stunned.

They had a virtually ideal turn. They got teh ball, a cage by their one major smash player, and they have no players next to ours. Let's get close and personal. I don't manage to drop anyone, but i base some of their folks, although not the ball carrier. End the turn

They blitz the Woodman and hit a blocker - Berenger II and drop him. their Wardancer stuns Renaud. They push two and then three receivers down the middle. Then a forth. They fail a 1 die block, fail their RR and then pass teh turn

I slip Ganelon next to their ballcarreir and then blitz over Huon. We drop it and the ball falls next to some elves and Huon. and their Treeman. Stupid Treeman.

Their turn again. They of course bring someone in to pick up the ball despite our tackle zones. I choose to ignore wrestle and take a double down tackle rather than wrestle with Fierabras, because I want to end their turn. In fact we badly injured their elf and we get our first casualty of the game! TO by them

After standing some folks, Huon has a one die block naturally on their ball carrier, and they tackled their Treeman away when he went after a foe. Instead Huon targest an adjacent linemen we have 2 dice on, tackles and KOs him. Ganelon blitzes the ball carrier, tackles it and the ball falls to Huon who grabs it. Huon isn;t next to any standing elves, but there's one on teh ground. I get a gentle cage going. After I drop two elves. End turn.

They blitz with a elf on teh groudn and I chose the skull they get after they tried to reoll, immediate to

I move our cage down the field. I base Renaud to their Wardancer and try to tackle him with Ogier. We KO their Wardancer! I dodge Mr. Dodge Blocker from two folks and move to screen. End turn.

T5 - They blitz and drop Ogier. Their woodman takes down a blocker of ours. They stun a lineman and drop another, but still nothing near our ball. Cage is too tight, and with a screen around as well.

I make one blitz with Ganelon on the cage, but nothing happens and I return. I move Huon next to the line and have a small cage. Then I make a few more tackles and pass the turn

T6 - They position some elves near by. They do little though. TUrpin crowdsurfs an elf and then pass teh turn.

T7 - They fail a dodge and then use a reroll and make it. They injure Lormas a Lineman who is just badly hurt - not Apothecary useage. Huon scores.

T8 - 1 of their KOd players return. Nothing major happens. Ganelon drops an elf on a blitz and KOs them. End of the half

We are up 1-0 at the half.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote