View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 08:11 PM   #23
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They kick, quick snap we get to move our people one space each.

I tackle some folks and then pick up teh ball with Turpin after getting a reroll used. I made a screen on the right flank and blitzed, but not to any major results. We end the turn

They do a bunch of positioning and break up the screen we have. They tackle Huon. Nothing major happens on our end but I run teh bal into the cage and secure it. Ogier penetrates their back field on the left flank as well, in case I need a receiver.

Their Treeman blitzes and stuns a Lineman - Russell. They dodge some elves in front of our cage on the right. but they leave Ogier unmarked.

Huon moves over and bases an elf. Ganelon tackles an drops their Wardancer. After moving folks around, Adolphe drops an elf on a blitz. I slip Turpin out but he's naked they broke my cage in front. Turpin passes to Ganelon, the ball falls back to him two spaces away and end of the turn.

Their Woodman blitzes Turon and ko's him. Ogier bltizes a one die bloc, drops and KOs the ball carrier. My foe initially moved the elves screening and opening in front to the new location, so my humans on the right are now freed and get near the ball.

Elves scurry over. They stun Renaud near the ball and put a couple of elves on the ball too. I get some skulls, reroll and another and end teh turn. The move around and tackle and KO one of my blockers.

T14 - Ganelon blitzes a player off their carreir and bases it and a blocker follows. Huon delivers a groin strain to an elf.

They dodge some players and run GFI down field ro make a receiving cage. They then fail a 3rd dodge, reroll and make it.

T15 - Ganelon drops the ballcarrier and the ball falls to Renaud, teh blocker. I run Renaud in to score.

They get an injury back, we get a KO back.

We kick off and get cheering fans - extra rr for both sides. They blitz and stun a lineman, and then that's about it.

T16 - Nothing happens for us.

We win 2-0!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote