View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 10:04 PM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

THey get their ko'd folks back. We have just 10 on the pitch due to injuries.

We get the ball and cheering fans for another reroll.

Ganelon stuns their star player with his blitz. Turpin requires a reroll to pick up the ball. I have a screen on in the right and he moves into that area. Pass the turn

After a lot of good positioning, they get a skull on a Peasant and tht's a to.

T10 - I wrestle their Assassin down. Ganelon stuns a player. I cage up hard. And I pass the turn after running Ogier up the left flank.

They knock down two lineman, stand their star player and dodge him away from us, and then screen in front of the cage. Typical anti-cage tactics really.

T11 - Loose tackles and my cage is loosened too. I move Ogier into a scoring spot. They move in five elves to base our guys. They blitz, get a dodge and a one die hit on the ball carrier and push us back.

T12 - My first need is to clear this fool off my guy. Ganelon gets a double skull block and I am forced to use a reroll to turn it into a tackle. That's bad news because I don't have my reroll for ball movement. But I have Pass to Catch. which si faesbile. My cage is down. I rush out and hand teh ball off to Ogier, who scores.

1-0 thus far.

Plenty of time for an elf team to score though, need to play this tightly. Here we go.

Changing weather - windy.

Sucks, wind pushed ball near line of scrimmage. They move five players to and near the line. Then they pick up the ball then start tackling. They have saved reroll until now, get a double skull on teh line against a blocker fo ours, and choose not to reroll just in case.

T13 - I need to get people on that ballcarrier. Huon blitzes and drops a With Elf and then bases their carrier. Astolpho follows. I move some folks around. I slip Ogier around the left flank again to get me an angle of attack from the rear. Pass

They stab and stun Lormas. They make multiple dodges, a GFI for it with their star player, and more. They break three receivesr on the left flank - too many to mark. Another one skull block and anothe rdecision to retain that RR for an emergency

T14 - Astoplho clears a defender off their ball carrier and stuns him. Huon is now set up with a two die block...Huon stuns and drops him the ball is not next to anyone. I move Turpin over next to it. I bltiz Ganelon through the line, stun an elf, and then base it too. I rush Ogier over to pick it up and...reroll and....nope, but it falls to Ganelon, who grabs it. Not my ideal choice for a carrier, since he's behind the other two, but they both couldn;t grab it.

They stand their elf up and blitz us, and then get a skull on a negative two die block and reroll, and then I choose the pushback arrow. Their Assassin gets to Ganelon as well and they pass the turn

T15 - Alright, can I free Ganelon? Ogier drops one. Ganelon pushes the assassin back. Pass the turn.

They fail a stab attempt. I have a player in a scoring position too.

T16 - In order to score again this turn I need to do three things -

Tackle teh assassin off Huon.
Run my gy up to Huon
Hand off and take the bl lsuccessfully, and then rush in for a score

alright, let's do it

Turpin drops the elf.

Handoff successful and we score.

T16 for them and........nothing.

We win 2-0.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote