View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #1137
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Stats:

QB Corwin Kinney, 277 of 475, 58.3%, 3595 yards, 21:10 ration, 88.1 rating, 26 sacks., 2 rush TD, 4 fumbles, 500 rush yards, 96 rushes, 5.2 ypc

Not a bad season at all. His one weakness is too many incompletions. That’s a low completion %. If he just hit some check downs, who knows what this would have been like. Good rushing though.

RB Russel Tumbleson, 289 carries, 4.1 ypc, 1211 yards, 20 scores.

That’s a lot of Tds. Low ypc, what is that? Otherwise, this is a very nice year. Next year he’ll develop and we’ll have a good plan.

WR Pat Donovan, 93 grabs, 1361 yards, 10 scores
TE Linvcoln Woodson, 57 for 646 and 2
WR Everett Perez, 13 starts, 48 for 542, 6

Donovan certainly had All Pro numbers, This was his first all pro season. I’m disappointed Woodson did not get All pro, because he had good numbers, low TD but very high yardage. No TE had more receiving yards this year in the league. Good stuff!

Nothing major in returns, no great average or scores

K Alonzo Bruce, 27 of 36, 37 of 40 Pat.

P Ross Von Hagel, 1 of 2 FG, 2 of 2 PAT, 84 punts, 43.8 avg, 38 in 20

How do you miss three PAT? Injury in agmae forced Von Hagel to kick. 5th best Pavg in league, 2nd most punts inside 20. Yet no All Pro nod for Von Hagel.

LB James Joseph, 122 tackles, 1 sack, 1 block, 5 pasdef, 1 fumrec
LB Archie Long, 98 tackes, 4 sacks, 3 pas def
LB Richie Conzelman, 81 tackles, 3 pas def, 1 fum rec

Joseph ‘s game has diminished. He used ot get 10 pasdef and moe tackles and such, but he’s still my best LB by far. Long was fine, Conzelman disappointing considering his draft pick, but he’s also very green.,

DE Scott Glen, 21.5 sacks, 4 blocks, 11 hurries
DT Brenden Pierce, 9.5 sacks, 4 blocks
DE Nolan Cooper, 5.5 sacks, 1 block, 3 hurries
DT Spencer Caldwell, 3.5 sacks, 1 and 2

Pierce stpped up nicely, wow was putting in Glen the right move, and Copper is green but alright. Caldwell is time to go.

S Oscar Adams, 7 picks, 5 pasdef
S Hardy Buford, 6 picks, 8 pasdef
CB Dominic Vaughn, 3 and 6
CB Curtis Lewis, 1 and 7

For a while, I thought Adams was bound for an All Pro season, but he slowed down in the last six games. Our little gem of an UFA also looked very nice, but my corners? Dear God in heaven…

C Korey Knievel, 30 KRB, 3 sacks allowed
OT Claude Welch, 22 adnd 6
OT Roger Lira, 18 and 5
OG Bo Arthur, 18 and 1
OG Lewis Scott, 18 and 4

While not great years for most, Knievel was fine and the others okay. Arthur did not rise in KRB as I hoped, but I’m not upset with a one sack season for the lad. That’s nice.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote