View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #1141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have 30 playres under the cap and 71 mill in space prior to the fa period beginning. We are letting go: DT Spencer Caldwell, DE Scott Glen (sad face), and OT Claude Welch. I would love to franchise glen, but that’s against the rules of the dynasty (no franchising amazing playters cut late by teams for tags or rfa cuts). I can make an offer for him like everyone els,e but I cannot abuse the system by forcing him for more than a year, so Glen is off. Thanks Glen!

No changes to staff, no tags, no ticket price alterations

Free Agency time has arrived

I extend P Von Hagel’s deal by a year.

I cut Woodson’s deal by a third from 18 mill to 12, now that he is dropping his skill set and entering year 12 for him. He does not want ot extend his deal beyond this year. I don’t have a lot of people with contracts up this year. That’s very nice.

I need starters at OG, OT, DE, DT, LB, CB

Anyonbe who excites me?

DE Glen is about ot cash in for a ton of money.

A very old OG at 15th years is Calvin McWilliams, a guy who started a lot for me, and he’s out there in FA. He’s on my radar. Still the 3rd best OG in FA. I make him an offer.

I try to feel out the Highlanders to see if they would be willing to part with OG Shane Garner, but I can’t even get them to budge for two 1st round picks, so they really want to keep ahold of him, I would trade my #1 this year for him.

We sign McWilliams in week 8. Glen signs for 26, 31, 38 and 47 mill for four years with the Packers. No other FA interest me right now.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote