View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #510
fontisian
College Prospect

I told myself I wasn't going to be abrasive this game, but what the hell guys?

First of all, I'm obviously not with Jackal:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I think Jackal is thinking about a town pming group because the idea came up in wolf chat and he feels like he has to talk about /something/.

The other possibility is that he's part of a small town group with pm abilities, which would suck, but in that case he'd have to be pretty crazy to bring it up of his own volition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Yeah.. I really felt forced to talk about something early in the day, this is probably the weakest case for voting me I've seen so far

Quote:
I was likely going to vote font anyways for self preservation but that post actually makes me feel much better about it

Quote:
vote font

Quote:
Plus the continued blatant disregard for the rules and no real explanation as to why..

Quote:
Though the klink targetting doesn't really smell of wolf, cam someone think of a reason why that would behoove them?

Quote:
Could see it being a neutral win condition ploy like getting scanned, or maybe klink and font are both wolves and font is skippy and wants to get the seer scan, but that's probably a bold move this early

Quote:
Or maybe font is klink, that'd be tricky except JAG probably accounted for that with his votes

Quote:
What disregard would that be, exactly?

Aldo, can I ask why you initially responded to my post without any issues with it and then changed your mind shortly afterwards?

Quote:
I mean, it does bother me, but if I flipped out every time it happened, I'd never have time for anything else.

Chief, look at Jackal's vote on me, please. The reasoning seems very lazy, though I am admittedly biased.

If you think Jackal and I decided to try to kill each other for no reason D1 and then I backed off afterwards, you're insane. Like, if I was going to take an out, I would have taken it when Chief popped in and called Jackal town instead of asking Chief to look at Jackal again for me and explaining my scumread.

Also, also, if I was scum with Jackal he probably would have noticed I was still voting for him and pm'd me so I could change it.

Second, mauchow is probably not scum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
I am a villager with a minor role so if it's me that's got to go I am okay with that, but it's semi disappointing at the same time.

Quote:
I'd lean jackal before font...

Quote:
i mean.. i kind of have to vote for you now mau

Quote:
Don't vote me ffs
1. When he was under lynch pressure, he claimed a minor role, which would make him more likely to die at that time.
2. He decided to go for Jackal over me and I know I'm town.
3. That would be the weirdest interaction between scummates ever. What kind of wolf buddy says "don't vote me, ffs," and then does a bunch of weird vote shifts back and forth.

I'm reasonable certain mau is just a confused townie.

Fix your votes.