View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 02:09 PM   #373
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Qwik, I'm interested in what you think of Lathum? Also, do you have suspicions of anyone else in the game that you'd like to get out there in case you get lynched today? I know its only day 2, but I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Here's my problem, if I say "yes" it immediately undermines my integrity. I think you did get him in a catch but he's not around to clarify a defense.

If I say about someone else, it again, creates even more turbulence that I've apparantly caused.

As for those that find it annoying, not buying it...I hardly think what I'm doing is annoying enough to kill me without a paucity of thought.

I am a Jedi, just a regular one, a crazy one yes, but I'm not Sith or supportive of the dark side.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote