View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #703
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Where is timmae anyway? Has he posted today and I missed it? He got a lot of Day One interest, and not much on him since.

Not that I am saying he has done anything I find particularly suspicious--it just seems funny to think he was in the running on Day One, and interest in him has now dropped off the map.

I am here... on the run all day long. Trying to sift through the grover posts from this morning. I don't have any additional reason to move off of my vote at this point. The likelihood that the exact powers needed to set this all up just happened to be the random powers provided on each night is staggering in my mind. Not very likely at all.

I did post that I like brit and CW a bit more if grover flips wolf. I'll see if I can go back through reasoning there.

Not sure why there was the early votes on me... I tend to post a decent amount when I am around a cpu. Not as much when I have meetings and am working off of my smartphone. Maybe that pings people. I haven't been very much help in my voting so far but I am hoping we can turn that around over the next few days.