View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #412
RendeR
Coordinator

Clap: I find it highly ironi that you're being so adamant that I'm annoying you so badly when you normally do the exat same thing I'm doing. (Aka posting constantly, most of which appear utterly worthless) So either, join the pot/kettle brigade or shut the hell up about it.

Farrah: WAY too easy hon, you gotta make it harder for me to think up lascivious comments.....

Pass: You need to come clean with some serious information here. You offer up a reveal, then vanish hpoing it saves your ass, which it wouldn't have if pth or others had checked in sooner. You're in the hot seat right now. What is the "Alchemist", what does it allow you to do and when can you do it? There is still the point that the rules describe us as being creatures, which fits precisely with my PM description and apparently a couple other's as well. Why would yours apear to not fit that mold?

Telle: I'd agree with your idea on the non-night kill but I was told in my movement PM that I overheard the sounds of a fight, so someone got attacked or got blocked last night. It wasn't very far away from me and it was distinctly the sound of fighting.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote