View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

This is where information given by Sprites, Pixies, Djinni and Fairies will be collected:

Heya! I'm a Pixie. We're a bit shy, but we don't like seeing nice folk like you die. We come out and help when needed. Our powers are minor, but they are here. Today, at least one of you would have died! Oh no! We couldn't have that, so we appeared and protected anybody from dying. This protection will extend throughout rest of the day, but then are powers are mostly spent and we can't help as much later. Sorry.

The sprites tell you, "This Dungeon has 169 rooms, which is the same it always is. But there is something more outside it!

We heard that four adventurers are already level 2! by Day 2 movement action

Oh no! Not everyone will survive today's movement action!

Nocturne Potions allow you to take a Night Action! Some rooms really need three actions to fully explore.

Most people are level 3. Nobody is level 1 anymore, a few are level 2, and one person has reached level 4 already!

Somebody else has died on Day 7!!!

Before each iteration of The Dungeon, the rooms are shuffled randomly! Well, mostly...

A Fairy Says:

I just want to thank this sis'sharr Kensai for freeing me from that Evil Druid! I have blessed the altar and will give succor rest and knowledge to all who come by my grove, in the second rank of the Dungeon, in room 3E!!!

We would like to announce that The Jackal has slain the most powerful creature on the first level of The Dungeon - The Four Headed Beast of Death!!!

dubb has defeated the most powerful creature in the UnderDungeon, a Mujina!!!

JAG and PurdueBrad crushed the most powerful villain in the second level - a Green Slime!!!

DUBB has FLED from the SPHERE OF ANNIHILATION!!!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-11-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote