View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 11:24 AM   #160
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
That guy goes all the way back to TCY, I think. Hard-coded as low development, even with high ceiling. In TCY, there would be schools you'd notice if you recruited really heavily in your home/focus state where they'd just spew out all these 19/85 talents, and even after four years the guy would still be 38/85. I'm not sure what that was supposed to mirror real from real life... but it's been a Solecismic thing for quite some time.

(Fun aside...when you exported a FOF draft file from TCY, you'd see gobs of these high-upside guys end up as tip-top NFL prospects...some kid to goes to Auburn and gets 200 snaps his whole career on account of low development, so he never develops, he graduates rated 29/90 and then gets drafted ahead of the Heisman winner, who was rated 66/66)

For sure. I loved that quirk. I'm guessing we're still weeks or months away from me dusting off TCY and cackling to myself at the imported draft classes in the middle of the night.

Vance has been playing. A ton. I guess we're having enough success, but come on dude. I just want to feel like I've got one of them real live 75+ guys on the roster, even if it's scout error drunkenness.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote