View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #268
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post
Nah. Playing the game and end-game raiding are two extraordinarily different things. Not strange in the least

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Definitely - I picked this back up a couple months back and one of my buddies who has been playing forever got me into his raiding guild. I have a lvl. 71 shammy, so I can't join them in the raids yet, but it is crazy hearing all the stuff they talk about (and how often they raid, heh). I would love to raid some day, I just hope it's with an understanding group (and not a hardcore guild like this one) - it's just a much different ball of wax than everything else.

Yeah, I know the game is so different on those levels and TBH I don't think I would have any interest in raiding. I can't handle anyone taking the game that seriously. I have seen the way people treat others in dungeons, I can't imagine how it would be in a raid group. Luckily I am competent enough to not have had problems.

I think I will be a little sad when I hit 80 since the end game stuff doesn't do much for me, I'll probably use that toon to get heirloom gear for other toons at that point.

My main is a 74 horde mage. I also have a 69 alliance rogue and a 57 warrior who I have gotten really good at tanking with. Plus a 32 prot pally that I tank with also, I do like insta queuing.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote