View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 03:11 PM   #605
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Not quite. The obvious thing is that you have more information than the rest of us in regards to Nosta's power. You outright said that scum have an additional kill to use on EF, but Jackal's description of Nosta's role doesn't go into detail on how that works (it could just be that the normal night kill can't be blocked by the other bodyguard or some other variation).

The less obvious thing was your town. New townies don't take someone attempting to lynch them that well, especially to the point of using a smiley face. It comes off as contrived.

I thought the same thing when he posted until I checked out the rules, and I don't interpret it the way you do. While it doesn't out and out say that there is a separate kill from the night kill, it does say that Dross can't be nightkilled, and that is pretty much laid out there. My thought on that was that the wolves must have another way of killing him.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote