View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 03:13 PM   #607
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Not quite. The obvious thing is that you have more information than the rest of us in regards to Nosta's power. You outright said that scum have an additional kill to use on EF, but Jackal's description of Nosta's role doesn't go into detail on how that works (it could just be that the normal night kill can't be blocked by the other bodyguard or some other variation).

The less obvious thing was your town. New townies don't take someone attempting to lynch them that well, especially to the point of using a smiley face. It comes off as contrived.

Huh? Nosta has a way of killing him. He has to be dead for the wolves to win. We haven't killed a wolf, so Nosta is still alive. Ergo, EF is dead. Maybe the rules of WW are more complex (?) and I'm missing something?

What does "your town" mean? I'm not taking the idea of getting lynched well, but I'm also a laid back kind of person. I can counter logic, but you'll never find me going after people (like you have, no offense). I don't even know what to tell you about a smiley face...
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote