View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 10:32 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright, let’s get started:

I begin in my house. Hello mother and neighbor named Hop! I grab my mothers awesome old leathery bag and head out to explore! Goodbye house Munchlax. And Budew. There’s a sheepish looking Pokemon called a Wooloo at his side, not a fancy Mareep. Stop tackling that fence!

We have a footrace to his house I go slow to explore the town of Postwick with the many sheepers here. And like three buildings. Hop heads out to the station to meet his big bro and the local Pokechampion. Which should be a word although it’s not.

We head out and he tells me that his Wooloo can protect me if needed. Route 1! No grass for us the game keeps us from heading there. Hello fancy Leon and the big ol crowd waiting for ya here at Wedgehurst. This is the guy who’s Charizard you see fighting in the opening scene against a challenger that gets meganormous. Which again, should be a word but ain’t. Which is a better word that people think.

Leon greets his bro Hop, dude wears a cape.

Back in Leon has brought Hop and me Pokies.

Welcome Grookey!

I jokingly referred to it as “Punch Monkey” above, but I think that’s a cool nickname, so welcome.!

I may use PM to refer to him at times.

Hop takes the water starter and the fire heads to Leon.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote