View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 11:21 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hello Hop!

He tells me we can’t get a match yet as there ae many other challengers. I need to talk to Sonia first. I head to the PC and heal. I snag another 20 balls.

There are a bunch of Stonehenge ruins here. I am finding a few X items. There’s a leaf stone.

Hello Sonia!

She talks of the locals legends and then gives me some Revives.

I head into town and talk of things. There’s legend here of a secret buried under the stones

Hop is coming out of the gym and he got his badge.

I move Parliament to the front spot on my roster.

I am trading my steel Meoweth for a normal one.

I have to do a gym mission to secure the ability to challenge the leader.

I begin!

Looks like a corn maze. I have to chase wooloo. Done.

Trainer – Sam. They have a Gossifleur. Pluck. Rapid Spin back. Again! Down. Level up for MH. 1536 cash

Trainer Mark – Budew. Pluck. Oddish heads out, Pluck again please. Thanks! 1632 for us

Trainer Leah – Bounsweet. Pluck! OHKO. Parl levels up. Oddish heads out next. Pluck.OHKO. Rocks levels. I give him ancient power. 1632 for the win

Milo Time!

Gym Battle #1 – Grass

He has two Pokeballs.

Battle #1 – Parliament vs Gossifleur. Pluck! Down to red. It uses Round. Again my winged friend. Down. Levels by Barks. I leave out Parliament.

Battle #2 – Parl vs Eldegoss. It’s the evolved form of Gossifleur. Pluck! It dynamaxes. It’s HUGE. Pluck drops it a bit. It uses Max Strike and drops me deep into yellow. Again! Down into early yellow. Here comes max overgrowth. Grass covers the battlefield. Parls is in red. PLUCk! Deep red, I was hoping. It finishes Parliament. Hmmm… I send out Rockzilla. Flame Charge! KOd. Good job team! Levels for Punch Monkey and Fearcoon. 3200cash

Grass Badge baby!

Tm10 Magical Leaf follows.

There’s a nearby wild area if I want to check it out, or I could just head to route 5 and then the next town.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote