View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 02:01 AM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Back to Route 5:

Trainer Debra – Fearcoon vs Minccino – Headbutt. KO. I leave my guy out for Steenee. Headbutt again. Rapid Spin back. Night Slash! KO! Levels by Rocks and Parl. 1824 cash

Trainer Adrian – Fearcon vs Stufful. Headbutt. Tackle back. Again. Tackle back. Once more. Ko. Ralts is about to head out, I leave my guy. Night Slash! OHKO. Fears levels and gains Rest, I swap it for Lick. 1824 cash

I find a PokeNursery

I am given a Toxel here. It’s an Elect/Poi Pokemon. I’ll look at it in a moment. I name it “Croakers”

I find a shed shell.

I come across a Dottler. I send out Barks to paralyze with Nuzzle. I try to snag it and….

Yup!

Dottler!

I name it “Canvas”. It is a Bug/Psychic. While Bugs are minor, Psychic is strong, and this is useful. It looks like the leveled up version of that bug I found a long time ago,

I capture a Wobuffet.

I head back to the PC and swap Toxel at level 1 for my Turtle. I want to keep my electric dog for now to see what happens when he levels

I come across two Team Yells harassing someone for their bike.

Grunt #1 - Fearcoon vs Zigzagoon – Headbutt. OHKO. They send out Thievul which looks like the evolved form of the Nickit I had earlier. Headbutt again! Beat up back. I think I can finish it this turn and….yup. 1440 in cash

Grunt #2 – Fearcoon vs Sableye – Night Slash. Disable back. Again with Sand Attack. Finish him! 1440 cash

I get the bike so I can chase the goons

Hello Hop!

Punch Monkey vs Wooloo – Razor Leaf! OHKO. Barks vs Corvisquire. Spark! Peck on me. Paralyzed him! Again! KOd. Levles for Barks, Parl, Rock. Rockzilla vs Drizzile. That’s the starter. I thought it was another polemen. I swap out Punch. I take a round attack, and then I OHKO him.

Finally!

Here is Barks’s new form

Enjoy!

It did not gain any new forms though.

I run into an Eldegoss on the bridge and capture it.

I fly back to the PC, heal, and swap out Barks for Majestic Hint.

Trainer Denise – Parl vs Churbi. Pluck, OHKO. Rock vs Woobat. Ancient Power? OHKO. 1824 battle cash

More X items being found by myself

Trainer Gabrielle – Parl vs Croagunk. Pluck? Okho. Fight type. 1900 for the win

Hulbury! Site of the great water gym and stuff.

Party:

Punch Monkey – Level 27
Parliament – 25
Rockzilla, Fearcoon - 24
Hint – 23
Croakers - 17

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote