View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #35
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hammerlocke

We explore a bit and run into the chairman, his assistant , and Beda. They talk and Beda has been looking for wishing stones to give the chair some power and stuff. The chair invites me to follow but don’t for now. I explore.

I find a house with some people that rate your relationships with your Pokemon, and one hands me a Soothe Bell.

I find a house:

Black Belt Trainer: Cottonee vs Punch Monkey. Slam. It hurts badly, and then it uses Revenge, a move that hits for double and almost kos me. I slam again and ko Cottonee. We win!

After we get a Focus Band from the martial artist. I head back to the healing at the PC and head back out after grabbing a ten set of Great Balls and some medical items like potions and revives and such.

Another Battle Café is here.

Battle Café Barista – Punch and Rockzilla vs Slurpuff and Aromatisse. Razor Leaf and Incinerate will both work on the full enemy squad so I use both. They both work, and then a pair of Rounds on Punch hurts him a lot. We do it again to hurt them, and they finish off Punch Monkey and I send out Parliament. I use Pluck to take out the wounded Aroma along with Flame Charge and we finish it. They hit Parl lightly. Pluck and FC again! A major ice attack smashes and hurts Parliament. Again! We finish it off. We get 8800 cash.

Croakers levels and evolves:

He learns Spark.

I head back to the PC and then move back to follow the coaches.

I enter this giant castle, and there are tons of folks here. It’s a big giant energy plant for the region, using wishing stars to get the fuel. He directs me to a vault on route 6.

The Hammerlocke Gym is Dragons and the final one.

Hello Leon!

He tells me Hop’s been down since losing to Bede.

There’s a TM store here on the way out to route 6. I buy TM 23 Thief as I think I may want to teach it to Fearcoon.

I head out to the Vault. I come across someone named Raihan who loans me a card.

I find TM29 Charm here

Hello Sonia! More plot exposition follows. Two youths, stars of the swishing persuasion, Sword vs Shield, Knight, yadda yadda

Big question – why are there two in the story but just one venerated? My guess – one turned evil and became the big bad. Time to head out.

Hello Raihan! I will train up on route 6, as per your request.

I find a sweet apple thee.

Punch Monkey learns a move called “Grass Pledge” from a local trainer that’s better than RL.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote