View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 10:12 AM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I buy 10 Dusk balls and some X items while here

Back to Route 6

I capture a Dugtrio,

Trainer #2 – Nicola – Punch vs Skorupi – Slam. Venoshock back. Slam. KO. Next I send out Parliament for Pawniard. Drill Peck. Not very effective, I thought Pawniard was steel/fight. Gotta muscle my way through. I am hit twice by Metal Sounds, but finish it with a crit. Defeated and we made 4200.

Trainer #3 – Duncan – I moved Rockzilla to the front to give him some more experience. Vs Koffing. There were a lot of poisons here already, so that meant my grass was the wrong one to start, nice to see that was the right call. Tar Shot. Let’s try it. It uses Self-Destruct. Which barely hurt me. Next is Sudowoodo and I send out Punch. Whoops missed. Tar shot. Rock Slide back, Crit. I pull for Punch, Another, weaker hit. Grass Pledge. KO. 3998 for winning

Trainer #4 – Ruth – Rock vs Throh. Not good (rock is weak). I swap for Parliament. I take a Revenge. Drill Peck. Nice. Revenge. Again! KO. 4464

I find Tm 30 Steel Wing. I can’t give it to Parliament which is sad because a nice steel attack would be cool.

I find a rare candy and 3 Ultra Balls.

Trainer #5 – Diane – Rock vs Sawk. Again I swap in Parl, as this is a powerful fighter. I take a low sweep on the swap. Drill Peck!!! Double Kick on me. I am badly wounded in a lot of Pokemon now. I use it again. KO. 4464 cash.

I find TM15 Dig

I find a fossil hunter back here with a machine. I find some Light Clay too.

Trainers #6 and 7 – Iwan and Evelyn – Rockzilla and Croakers vs Togetic and Pawniard. Spark on Togetic – OHKO. Metal Claw on Rock. Rock Incinerates and takes out the Pawniard. 14880 for the victory

I finish route 6, welcome to Stowe-on-Side.

Party:

Punch Monkey – Level 36
Parliament – 35
Rockzilla - 36
Fearcoon - 33
Croakers – 33
Hint – 32

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote