View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #253
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright!

Thoughts for my squad for next year?

GK Colombi was the best pickup last year, to my mind. His international play wasn’t great, but domestically he shut folks down. No major changes in GK next year.

DC – I am happy to sell Riojas and bring in DC competition. I did have my rotation guy who I signed and then was injured twice. Riojas takes up a precious Non-EU spot. I love Mitrea’s ability to add to my attack, but he’s 32 and not great elsewhere. He hasn’t stopped dropping yet, but he’s also my worst DC of my starting three outside of his set piece majesty.

This is a spot for improvement, likely, and more so if Riojas heads out.

DMC – set with Cartagena and Viveros

AMC – Set with Lupu, Eckhardt, Margeman and Etebo

MR/ML – With Tandia and Petre heading out, and my newer signing, Osario, not being super-ready yet, we likely would need at least one person here for Stoian and Etebo to have helping.

MC – Set with all of my many middles

ST – If I let Schlocobiert head out, then I need a new ST. Do I already have him? Is his name either Gabriel Dodoi or Raul Cobarzan? I believe that Cobarzan could be my next ST starter. But bringing in someone to push or start over him and give him some subs would strike me as valuable. Both of those are U22 Romanian players, so they would give me another starter other than Lupu to have meet that qualification.

I offer to sell Petre and Schlocobiert.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote