View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:17 PM   #254
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I look into some strong options at ST, winger, and elsewhere:

There are some good players coming free, like DC Tonelli, from Italy or middie Schmid, 29, French. I am scouting about 10 ST. From nearby youth to older starters.

I found someone I love at ML, we’ll see if he wants to join us. He’s an Ivorian who strikes me as a wonderkid.

I make him an offer. We agree to 600k with his local club there on the Ivory Coast. We make Boka an offer to come to Sepsi.

Apparently in this dynasty I have pushed for African midfielders, Euro Defenders, and South America attackers:

Schlocobiert, Gimenez – S. America; and my DMCs have been S America as well. Viveros and Cartagena.

Mid – These Africans – Traore, Boka, Etebo, Margeman, Agu, etc.

Defenders – Only Riojas wasn’t Euro, of those that I signed

I get my captain o talk down Lupu from wanting to leave when the latest transfer rumor hits the pipelines.

Now I could Cluj a team. I could put Mitrea, Stoian, Margeman, Riojas, Cartagena, Gimenez, etc on sale, and bring in a better team overtop of them, keeping Colombi, Strobl, maybe Etebo, as my young wonderkids like Lupu and my Colombian youth and Eckhardt and such. That would be interesting, for me to become Cluj. But that’s not what I want to do. I just smashed Romania my way. I don’t want to sell out now.

I am being offered job interviews all over Eastern Europe -Poland, Czech, Ukraine, for some big names.I just turned down interviews with Croatia and a club in Poland – Legia Warsaw. They are one of the two heavies of Polish football. No thanks!

We are not successful at Zenit with the job interview.

Mohamed Boka is coming to Sepsi!

Let’s take a look! Okay, dude’s fast. That’s important. 18 years old, already has 6 caps for the senior team. Good work rate, etc. I saw we had some competition, so rather than wait for my scouting, I went ahead and made the deal, but everything here shouts “WONDERKID” to me from the high deter/work rate to the solid skills everywhere else. And if I am wrong, it was just 600k. But I don’t think I am wrong.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-04-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote