View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:05 PM   #278
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In case you forgot, here’s Farcas, one of my strong Romanian youthers I’ve been developing, and I purchased two years ago, as of today:

Here’s Farcas after loans and development. He was raw but my scouts loved his potential. He’s currently on the team, but hasn’t been capped as he’s a sub. I agree with that sentiment.

Here are my best Romanian players on my squad:

Florin is the best Romanian player, and he is playing at the top of his attacking prime. He’s a savvy, strong, and powerful ST.

Our third best player is my new pickup for Sepsi, Andrei Ivan. Our 2nd best player is Lupu. So my goal is to get all three on the pitch at the same time. That will require a 1 AMC and 2 ST layout.

Lupu’s history for me. I picked him up when he was 16 for 4.5 mill and then started him, and he has grown. Is his first year at the AMC spot for me, he wasn’t amazing, but he worked. 10 goals and 4 assists in the season as a 16 year old starting with a 7+ rating is pretty saucy. Last year, he raised those numbers to 9 and 7 respectively and his rating as well. Now he is 18 and my coaches say he still has a lot of development available to him.

Lupu today:

Nicely done.

Lupu’s current assessment – and I ran out of space for the good stuff –

He is currently the best player at Sepsi and the 2nd best for Romanian, and “could improve a lot” Let’s see!

Romania’s best defender:

Another strong youth prospect

Another great youth:

Our best GK

Another great youth

And one more:

Now I just showed you the best Romanian players on my squad. Notice the injection of youth? Romania is growing into this generation. All but the ST, DC, and Gk are 23 or younger. Lupu is the youngest at 18.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote